- Kayak ou sup rigides: cueillette au magasin seulement
Tough-Tec Construction (TT)
The TAO FIT (TT) 11'0'' x 34''' board features SIC’s proprietary TOUGH-TEC (TT) construction offering maximum strength.
The TAO Fit is all about stability, durability, and versatility. Whether paddling in slop and boat chop or taking a board down a section of fast water, the hybrid hull offers a unique keeled nose for cutting through chop and softening the ride while giving the board excellent tracking characteristics.
The keeled nose transitions to a flat profile through the middle of the board, giving it outstanding stability. The flat deck offers the perfect platform for those looking for a board for a yoga class or the angler who wants to land the big one. A flat deck is also the perfect surface to keep your cooler or take your child or dog for a ride.
With a long experience in surfboard and Stand Up Paddle manufacturing, SIC is a pioneer and expert in the field of thermoformed composite construction technology.
• Molded, Watertight EPS Foam Core for structural integrity and stiffness
• 9.0” FCS Connect touring fin (nylon)
• Full length smooth textured EVA deck pad for maximum comfort and no slip grip
• Ergo-Undercut handle
• Bungee tie-downs
• Molded external inserts – no penetrations through outer shell and maximum strength