1,779.00 Excl. tax AWAITING SHIPMENT. Reserve yours now, by phone at 450 415-0582. We will contact you as soon as we receive the item, to set up your pick-up appointment in Oka. Please note that the choice of model/color/size of the reserved items cannot be modified.
An Evolution Of The Classic Surf Shape. Smooth, Stylish, Simple... Show more
Kayak ou sup rigides: cueillette au magasin seulement
GRADUAL NOSE KICK Ensures a smooth take-off into waves without pearling.
FULLER NOSE OUTLINE Gives enough float and stability to ride toes on the nose for classic Longboard styling.
RELATIVELY FLAT MIDSECTION Delivers speed feeding into a moderate tail kick for responsive turning.
FLAT DECK Flat deck improves stability and makes transitioning effortless from rail-to-rail allowing for drawn-out carves.
NARROW DIAMOND TAIL Is extremely reactive in bottom turns.
DOUBLE CONCAVE • Allows the board to roll onto its rail effortlessly to turn direction from the standing area.
• The pronounced vee tail makes turning very crisp and reactive, essential for fast bottom turns and of the top.
FIN POSITION • After testing multiple fin positions, we chose to place the side fins very close to the rail. This enables carving with precision and hold through turns, while the center fin position gives tracking and drive.
• Can also be surfed as a single fin.
SELF-VENTILATING VALVE A self-ventilating air valve is available on the board. This valve is self-ventilating so, it should not be touched or removed – otherwise, you are at risk of damaging the valve system.
TIMELESS LOOK, SOLID PERFORMANCE
• Twin T-stringers made from glass fibre are positioned on the deck and bottom of the board close to the rail, providing a massive increase in the overall strength against total breakage in the surf.
• An additional wide layer of 200g glass wraps the rails for higher strength against paddle impact and further reinforces the overall strength against buckling.
• The deck features reinforced biaxial glass and Australian pine, to resist heel dents and impact from the standing area.
• The nose and tail are wrapped in multiple layers of glass fiber for further strength on these impact zones.
AWAITING SHIPMENT. Reserve yours now, by phone at 450 415-0582. We will contact you as soon as we receive the item, to set up your pick-up appointment in Oka. Please note that the choice of model/color/size of the reserved items cannot be modified.