Customer service manager
Aerosport, a boutique specialized and recognized in Quebec in the retail sale of nautical items such as paddle boards (SUP) and kayaks as well as E-bikes, located in the village of Oka, is looking to add a service manager customers to its beautiful dynamic team made up only of enthusiasts!
The successful candidate will focus on all aspects of customer satisfaction and care, with the goal of fostering positive relationships with our customers. He will also follow up with the store manager and the administration and will be in charge of entering purchase orders.
Just like us..if you like to satisfy the customer, work as a team to ensure quality of service, handle customer complaints or concerns to build loyalty and make them happy, you will be a perfect fit for this position!
- Help customers, provide them with the necessary information and refer them to the right person if necessary (email follow-up and facebook follow-up)
- Provide information on the content or help to better understand a customer's invoice, receive complaints, criticisms and claims from dissatisfied customers by trying to find solutions to resolve their problem or dissatisfaction. (follow-up of complaints, application of warranty and return policies)
- Use several means of communication with customers: follow-up on site, by telephone and by Internet
- Follow up on incoming purchase orders with the warehouse clerk and enter purchase orders into inventory
- Enjoy working with the public and have an ability to communicate
- Have interpersonal skills, tact, diplomacy and politeness
- Have a sense of responsibility, be honest and exercise discretion
- Be independent and resourceful
- Have a good knowledge of spoken and written English (an asset)
- Demonstrate flexibility at work because the schedules are variable (seasonal traffic)
- Have experience in customer service (sales clerk, cashier, secretary, office agent, etc.) an asset!!
Salary to be discussed
Full-time part-time position to be discussed
Entry into office: March/April progressive