- Kayak ou sup rigides: cueillette au magasin seulement
Tough-Tec Construction (TT)
The TAO series is inspired by traditional surf design. The full nose and rounded pintail help you to drop into waves, carving down the line with ease. The wider widths make the board stable, which comes in handy when punching through the shore break or standing out in the lineup. These boards also make for nice cruising boards with a moderate rocker line that tracks and glides nicely through the water.
TAO SURF 11'6'' can run multiple fin configurations (single fin or thruster setup). The overall volume is designed to accommodate the whole family, small or large.
With a long experience in surfboard and Stand Up Paddle manufacturing, SIC is a pioneer and expert in the field of thermoformed composite construction technology.
• Molded, light weight and watertight 15 kg/m3 EPS Foam Core.
• 2+1 fin set (2 x FCS M5 Thruster side fins)
• Honeycomb Textured EVA deck pad
• Ergo-Undercut handle
• Bungee tie-downs
• Externally molded, leash plug, inserts, fin boxes