- Longueur : 170 cm (67'')
- Manche : aluminium renforcé 30 mm, longueur fixe
- Poigne : En T, Fibrylon durable
- Pale : Fibrylon durable, angle de 10 degrés
[Version française à venir...]
The design and performance of SIC paddle blades is based around three phases of an efficient paddle stroke:
- The CatchOur blade are designed for a smooth entry into the water with minimal splash or blade rotation during entry. This allows the blade to become firmly planted in the water for the second phase of the stroke…
- The PullThis is where power is applied from the paddler, to the blade, into the water and is what propels you forward. Keeping the blade slightly narrower and longer than traditional SUP paddle blades gives you several “gears” depending on how deeply you insert the paddle into the water. Together with a slight dihedral in the blade it also reduces cavitation (flutter) for maximum transfer of power from body to blade to water.
- The RecoveryJust as important as the Catch, a clean recovery minimizes power loss and maintains rhythm. The thin profile allow the blade to “pop” out of the water at the end of the stroke quickly and cleanly. The thin profile also increases blade performance when feathering the paddle through the water, which is an advanced recovery technique used in many situations, from helping maintain balance to course corrections.